Friday, June 26, 2009

Tired...

Uhhhhhh..... I think im going to go to bed. Or stay up all night and read new moon. I cant understand the people on slumdog millionare.... It's what mike and my mom are watching. Today was one of the longest days in my life! I woke up, cleaned, help my mom clean some more, talked to jason, delivered cookie dough, cleaned more, ate a bagel, picked out a bridesmaid dress, cleaned, dad and ash came over to pick up cookie dough, got ready to go to terrices house (she did my toes), ate chick-fil-a, my mom not so much, went home! Yayyy!!:) Tommorow my friend is coming over and were helping my grandma watch kids. Their to much for one person to handle. Well not Cooper, he just hangs around wearing Bellas crocks everywhere. While Bellas playing princess and Crews running aroung shouting "NO!" at everyone. I'm done, my fingers are cramping. Later!:) :) :)

2 comments:

Shelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelly said...

Cute pic! It seems like just yesterday when you were that small!!(wiping away my tears)