Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hayyyy!

Long time no talk. So I'm starting my junior year and I'm really nervous! Two more years and I'm free from prison. I mean I'm really sad that I'm leaving my loving family.............haha. Anyway, I need to shape up because I am not the best at school and being unorganized and my lack time management skills doesn't help. I got a bad grade in biology and that definitely bit me in the butt. I just made varsity cheer but since my grade who knows if I'll be able to stay on. I just want a fairy god mother that will make me a genius. I want to go to college to be a paleontologist but I'm not completly sure. I just want to get out of this stupid state!! My little brothers and sisters are growing up so fast :( it's sad. I'm going to miss them ruining all my stuff and annoying the crap out of me. I have six siblings. At least one of them better become famous so I can meet Justin Bieber. I'll update everyone (if anyone even reads my blog) in about two years. Dueces!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

your mommy reads your blog!! ;)

you are NOT leaving me in two years, so don't even entertain the thought EVER again!

You are one of the smartest young ladies I've ever met, so don't get too down on yourself about bio. You are making it up this summer so junior year is a new beginning! I have faith that you will do great and we will help you with your organization skills for next year.

Love you, babe!